late but heres The story of my life ..

   My name is Sandra .right now I'm 14 I'm be 15 in a couple of months . I was born in Salinas California , grew up in Santa Maria CA . I grew up moving alot ive been to alot of schools in elementry ever since i was in kinder , i first lived with my grandma we were like 4 familys living in the same house my dad didnt feel comfortable so we moved out , in ever place we move to he would get tierd of it and we have to move again , and every school I went to I was the new girl , it was hard to make friends and by the time id make a friend we move out again , I had problems going on at home too , my parents would always argue , I would hear them while tears came out of my eyes they woul always argue about the same thing , my dad would always come late home .. I thought they were gonna argue , but no it was something diffrent .. I was in the stairs sitting down trying to hear what they were saying i peeked other and seen my mom crying . I was scared and ran to hug her she asked me what I was doing alwake still and to back to bed then I seen my dad with  a belt in his hands i started to hug my mom tighter and started crying i was still scared , that they I seen my dad diffrent , My mom thought I didnt know what was going on but I wasnt that dumb .when i was in 5th grade my 'dad left the house . I was sad about it but I knew it was for our own good . I didnt think that my parents seperation would really affect me alot but it did when I started jr high , I dont know why but i would feel like it was my fault my parents sperated and i would think the only solution to what I felt was hurting my self i would cut . i would feel like it would take my pain alway . somehow principles found out , they had a confrence with both of my parents . I was quiet the whole time I didnt know what to say .well I guess , they thought I was bad or something and i got a therapist for about 7 months , she would come and talk to me other days she would play games with me and asked me how I felt , after 7 months she would m]tell my mom I was okey. I guess I was ,I felt good  . My mom got married with a man that would make her happy I want really okey with it but it was my mamas happiness and if thats what she wanted i had to agree .. now were living in a house with our family including my cat cause she counts as family too . My moms happy were happy .. I get to see my dad in the weekend and talk to him he did mistakes but . hes my father . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog